|Appearance and Color||Free Flowing Granular Grey Powder |
|Binder||Ordinary Portland Cement 53 with Pozzolanic Materials |
|River Sand||Processed Fine Aggregates (Purified, Graded And Proportioned River Sand) |
|Maximum Aggregate Size||1.00 mm |
|Water Demand||Approximately 8 Litres to 9 Litres per bag of 40 kg bag (20% to 23%)|
|Pot Life||90 minutes|
|Bed Joint Thickness|| 2 mm to 3 mm|
|Dry Density||1 .55 kg/L |
|Wet Density||1.80 kg/L |
|Packing||40 kg per Bag |
|Practical Consumption||Around 120 sq.ft. to 130 sq.ft. for 4" AAC block wall. Around 80 sq.ft. to 86 sq.ft. for 6" AAC bloc|
|Compressive Strength||More Than 7.50 N/mm2 |
SILICOflx is well-formulated factory made ready to use Polymerized Drymix Block Jointing Mortar which can be used for laying AAC Blocks and other types of Light Weight blocks. It is a high-quality water-resistant Thin Bed Mortar specially formulated after extensive research and studies. It is predominantly manufactured for replacement of traditional/conventional site-mixed cement-sand mortar and block jointing thin set adhesives. Silicofix Is so user-friendly that jointing AAC/Light Weight Blocks can be done with speed and efficiency.
SILICOfix is ready to use by just adding required quantity of water to it of the site to achieve an easily applied mortar giving a strong and durable finish of 2 mm to 3 mm. It is convenient to U. and the workplace remains neat, clean and hygienic at the time of execution of masonry work at an assure site.
SILICOfix is manufactured by Ws. Precise Conchem Pvt. Ltd., at their plant located at GIDC Panoli, Bharuch District of Gujarat in an automated process according to formulations based on various products studies and research undertaken. The plant is one of the most modem Plants in India, in which all the critical manufacturing processes and operations are completely controlled by PLC SYSTEMS (Programmed Logic Controller). The plant has the capacity to produce 25,000 bags @ 40 kg per bag of Polymerized Drymix Mortar/Plaster per day. This plant can be remotely monitored through CCTV cameras installed within the plant area. The assured, the seamless supply of 100% consistent high-quality mortars and plasters at all point of times, round the year Features:
- Quick drying & Rapid setting
- High Water Resistant Mortar due to perfect compaction - Provides water fight block joints
- Joint bed thickness 0 of 2 mm to 3 mm only
- Only required quantity of water needs to be added at site
- Better water retention properties
- Water curing is not required after application
- Reduced Shrinkage
- No raking of joints required before plastering
- Easy to apply. Single component Polymerized Drymix Block Jointing Mortar
- Higher productivity-Fast setting mortar allows continuous laying and takes less time than conventional mortar com-bined with good workability and spreadability of mortar.
- Increases speed of construction - only 24 hours required before next stage like plastering, coating etc.
- The quick setting properties of the mortar eliminate any restriction on the height of walls that can be built in a day.
- Improved flow/"spread under trowel:. workability, water retention and open time, shrinkage reduction and improved bond strength because of addition of Proprietary Additives in the formulation.
- Eliminates the need for bulk sand and cement storage at site. 80% storage space is saved at site.
- Mare Cost-effective since lesser quantity is consumed with negligible wastage.
- Better water retention properties and is Self Curing.
- Seepages and water penetration through joints are negligible.
- Provides solid robust walls with improved overall construction quality.
- Gives better adhesion, more stability and durability.
- Improved build accuracy of finished walls.