|Type||Ready Mix Plaster|
|Packaging Type||BOPP Bags|
|Appearance and Color||Free Flowing Granular Grey Powder|
|Binder||Ordinary Portland Cement 53 with Pozzolanic Materials|
|River Sand||Processed Fine Aggregates (Purified, Graded And Proportioned River Sand)|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||3.00 mm|
|Water Demand||6.50 Litres to 7.00 Litres per bag of 40 kg.|
|Pot Life||60 mins to 90 mins|
|Dry Density||1 .75 kg/L|
|Wet Density||2.10 kg/L|
|Adhesion to Concrete||1 .00 N/rnrn2|
|Compressive Strength||More Than 13.00 N/mrn2|
|Split Tensile Strength||More Than 2.50 N/mrn2|
|Drying Shrinkage||0.022 % (In 35 days)|
|Packing||40 kg per bag|
|Plaster Thickness||6 mm to 20 mm. However, total thickness of 35 mm can be easily achieved. if need be. One coat/layer|
|Practical Consumption||For on average thickness of 10 mm plaster, one 40 kg bag of SILICOplast can give coverage of 22 sq.f|
SILICOplast is well formulated factory made ready to use Polymerized Drymix Plaster which can be used for External Plastering, Internal Plastering, Ceiling Plastering and as a part of Water Proofing activity.
SILICOplast can be effectively and efficiently used for plastering on Red Clay Bricks, Fly Ash Bricks, Concrete Blocks, AAC Light weight Blocks and other types of Light weight Blocks. It is a cement-based and water-resistant plaster which is ready to use by just adding required quantity of water at site. It is predominantly manufactured for replacement of traditional / conventional site-mixed plaster made of cement and sand, gypsum plaster. StUCCO plaster or any other premixed/ready-mixed plaster offered in the country. Surface plastered with SILICOplast gives strong even finish on which tiling, painting or Marble / Granite fixing can be done with speed and efficiency.
SILICOplast is manufactured by M/s Precise Conchem Pvt. Ltd., at their plant located at GIDC Panoli, Bharuch District of Gujarat in an automated process according to formulations based on various products studies and research undertaken. The plant is one of the most modern Plants in India, in which all the critical manufacturing processes and operations are completely controlled by P.L.C SYSTEMS (Programmed Logic Controller). The plant has the capacity to produce 25,000 bags @ 40 kg per bag of Polymerized Drymix Mortar/PIaster per day. This plant can be remotely monitored through CCTV cameras installed within the plant area. The company assures, seamless supply of 100% consistent high quality mortars and plasters at all point of times, round the year. Features :
- SILICOpIast Polymerized Drymix Plaster offers high quality strong and durable plastered surface which enhances the durability of structures on which it is applied.
- Usage of SILICOplast makes material reconciliation easier for construction projects as against the usage of traditional site mix plaster with sand and cement mixture.
- It is easier to use by just adding required quantity of water, at site.
- SILICOplast reduces wastage, shrinkage, leakage and cracks formation to very great extend because of Performance Enhancing Proprietary Additives, Classified & Processed Fly Ash and Modified Polypropylene Fibers are added to it.
- All the ingredients are properly and uniformly blended in SILICOplast compared to the traditional site mix plaster. SILICOpIast is free from impurities like Silt, Clay, etc. It provides a well compacted homogenous mix of plaster, due to proper gradation and proportioning of river sand in the automated process.
- Use of SILICOplast ensures substantial saving of time and labor costs in all construction projects.
SlllCOplast is the result of extensive product development through in-house R&D department and tie-ups with various structural consultants. This product has proportionate quantities of Ordinary Portland Cement. Classified 8. Processed Fly Ash, Puri???ed. Graded and Proportioned River Sand, Hydrated Lime, Performance Enhancing Proprietary Additives, Modified Polypropylene Fibers for achieving better strength 8. durability as well as other critical functional parameters.
Proper Gradation and Proportioning of sand is done for achieving better product quaity in terms of Compactness, lmpermeabi???ty, Strength and Durabiity. Stringent Quality Control Procedures are followed in every batch. The company has well-equipped in-house laboratory. where various tests like Compressive Strength Test. Sieve-Analysis test Water: Cement Ratio Test. etc. are carried out with samples from ???nal product taken from every 2000 bags.AdditivesPerformance enhancing Proprietary additives to improve:
- Water Retention
- Strength & Durability
- Anti - Sagging
- Water Resistant